– Manchester United would be prepared to allow Jonny Evans go to Everton as part of a deal to bring Everton full-back Seamus Coleman to Old Trafford.
– Newcastle have played down suggestions that they are preparing a bid for Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli.
– Guus Hiddink has entered the running to take over at Leicester City – with Neil Lennon yet to be approached to take over from Nigel Pearson.
– Ravel Morrison’s return to QPR could be on the cards as Chris Ramsey’s side look to secure midfielder’s release from Lazio deal.
– Blackpool chairman Karl Oyston has been quizzed by police after a fan says he pulled out a shotgun in row outside Bloomfield Road.
– Manchester City will listen to offers for striker Edin Dzeko amid reports in Italy that Roma have already agreed personal terms over a four-year deal for the Bosnia striker.
– Turkish side Fenerbahce have announced they are close to agreeing terms with Manchester United outcast Nani.
– Manchester United have dismissed reports in Spain that they are ready to agree a compromise with Real Madrid over a transfer fee for David De Gea.
– Juventus are interested in signing Chelsea winger Willian.
– Ravel Morrison’s shock move from Lazio to Queens Park Rangers is moving closer after the former Manchester United and West Ham player became homesick in Italy.
– Aston Villa manager Tim Sherwood has launched a £7m bid for Anderlecht’s Belgium international Dennis Praet.
– Liverpool want to cancel the loan contract of Atletico Madrid full-back Javier Manquillo a year early.
– Chelsea, Manchester City and Arsenal are interested in Augsburg’s £14m-rated Ghana defender Baba Rahman.