Last night game between Everton and West Brom was a huge game for one lucky punter who had just under £46,000 ridding on it.
Having already guessed right on the following:
– Liverpool to beat Aston Villa and both teams to score – 5/2
– Reading to win and both teams to score – 5/1
– Cardiff to win and both teams to score – 17/5
– Bury to win and both teams to score – 15/4
– Sheffield United and both teams to score – 14/5
All he needed now was Everton to win and both teams to score – 9/2
His £5 accumulator was bet on a five-fold ‘Both teams to score and match result’ with odds of over 9,000/1.
And before the Everton game William Hill had offered him £4,196.19 to cash out, but the punter held his nerve and decided against it – and after Romelu Lukaku bagged the Blues late winner, he pocketed a huge £45,865.05.